How does interest on top of cash rewards sound? Add Kasasa Saver® to your Kasasa® checking to multiply rewards.
- Automatic Reward Transfers
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Digital Banking
- Convenient account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.68% APY* on account balance
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking1
- $50 minimum deposit to open
You Could Earn Rewards in Your Sleep
It's that easy! Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases posted and settled
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once
And if you don’t meet your qualifications one month, your accounts still have no Monthly Maintenance Fees, and you’ll still earn our base interest rate for Kasasa Saver. Then you can get back to earning your full rewards the next month.
*Minimum to open is $50.00. To qualify for the Kasasa Saver rewards, you must have either a Kasasa Cash or a Kasasa Cash Back account. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest earned, cash back, and ATM fee reimbursements in the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and do not compound. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle in your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, balances in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.68%. If qualifications are not met on the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/09/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Limit two accounts per social security number. There is a $1 charge for each over the counter withdrawal in excess of two per month. Excessive withdrawals over the limit may result in fees, account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability or other remedial action. Overdraft fees may apply. 3rd party ATM charges may apply when using ATM or debit card at non- TNBANK ATMs. 3rd party message/data rates may apply for internet banking and mobile banking.
1Third party message/data rates may apply for internet banking and mobile banking.